Friday, May 21, 2010

Vampire Art Now


I'm going to be in a book called "Vampire Art Now", it will be released later this year, i think in time for christmas. Its gonna be made in 6 different languages and sold at stores like Borders and Barnes n Noble.


I'm excited they contacted me to be a part of it. I must be doing something right with my art. hehe.

Also, May 18th, Roman Dirges book "Lenore: Wedgies" was released with me inside! By that i mean that I was featured in his guest art section. Hopefully that will open some more doors. Thanks Roman!

While i take a break from work, i lay on my bed at watch some tv. You'd think after 15 years Ash would be a pokemon master by now. But he's still just a goober learning moral lessons about friendship and love. You'd think he'd at least carry a gun by now, with those jackasses Team Rocket constantly raining on his parade.
I would have killed myself a long time ago if i knew i'd be continuously fighting my pikachu, making NO progress.

It scares me that i think about these things in my free time. Other people worry about global warming, but no, i worry about Ash's progress in the animated series "Pokemon"....

i think i need to re-evaluate my mind.
or do more art.

......do more art.

1 comment:

  1. Totally right about Ash :P

    I'm really excited for the book hehe :3 I might be in it too!

    ReplyDelete