Friday, November 4, 2011

Ebay Action


Hey Guys,
Just working on some things. Good prototypes coming along, good stuff. If you're friends with me on facebook, you'd see the new accessory line i'm coming out with.
I'll start putting those items in my ebay store and etsy shop. I'll be updating my website so you can purchase items off of me direct. For now, heres a link to a print thats on ebay as we speak. Heheh :)
Check it out, and also, here are some new additions to my Zombie Cupcake Creations!


These guys are available too! I just sold about 4 of them to a really rad customer. So i'm going to have to make more little creature creations. They're not edible, of course you can try to eat them if you'd like to go to the hospital.

Its Taco night tonight. So I'm off to bake some delicious food for my family of 5.
(thats four cats and 1 Gus)

Oh yea, heres a link to an interview i did at the recent New York Comic Con 2011

Check it out, i draw the guy as a Zombie, its kind of something i do at shows and I also take commissions during the year.

You can email me a picture of yourself or a loved one and i return the zombified image within 5 days :)

Makes perfect gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment