Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Art Fan Page



Hey Guys and Grrls. I am starting to switch over to my fan page on ze facebook. I'm trying to post more art and business related material on my fan page for all to see and keep my facebook page more, well, facebook. If you haven't already, please do "like" my fan page, here is the link












I'm updating that more so than my actual website, so i figure I mine as well spread the love.



Hope everyone is having a great new year, I know I've been working very hard. Lots of interesting prospects in the works, Lots of things happening in my life too on the more social end. 2011 Emi Boz and Gus Fink got engaged, and the wedding is soon :)






I'm not sure if pictures will be posted, maybe just one or two. We're very untraditional, so we're not doing all that candle lighting, vow saying, brides maids and flower girls type stuff.



I applaud people that do that, But we really don't have the time or patience for that song and dance.



We're definitely not having the wedding in a church. The best thing is that our families both love us for who we are and they're both so happy we're getting married.



Ok, that was enough wedding talk, lets get back into the art business side. We're trying to cut back on doing shows (conventions) since we're getting busier with business deals and the like. Also, conventions are very demanding beasts. I know we will be doing the Philly Tattoo Convention in this coming february, but thats the only set convention for this year.



Maybe San Diego Comic Con again and maybe New York Comic Con and some other bigger types. NO more southern shows, the driving is just too long for us and cuts into our schedules too much.






No comments:

Post a Comment