Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thuner Storms and Fuzzy Things

Emi Boz is working hard to bring you the best.
I've been in my studio prepping for Vegas, like i had previously mentioned, and i decided to put some new art up on my Zazzle store.

STUPID!! The unicorn Click that if you want a sweet Unicorn Button.
If not, das kew.
DO IT!

Don't feel intimidated by my all caps font, I'm sorry.

Heres something new and slightly disturbing, yet playful.

Skeletal Peep Show

Its something new I had gotten up for tonight.

Its storming outside, and that could be a bad thing. The internet likes to go out whenever its given a chance to do so. Also the power likes to be a fickle girl. But that doesn't stop the art.

Emi Boz

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to come a crossed as a weirdo..I was just fumbling through ebay and found a piece of your art. Which started me on a journey into more of your art and then leading to find out about who's mind could create such things. Thus stumbling on your site. I am seriously surprised you only have 18 followers I am looking to buy some pieces from your store as soon as pay day comes.. Your gift and ability is truly AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete